Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Motivated and able to manage and motivate a team.
- Meet or exceed schedules while maintaining a high quality level of work.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. and work in all types of weather.
- Ability to install patios, retaining walls, plantings and lawns.
- Knowledge to operate skid steers, tractors, backhoes and small engines.
- Education: High School diploma or equal
- Experience: Minimal 3 years as a Landscape Foreman
- Licensing: State-issued driver’s license and CDL license (or willingness to obtain)